For simplicity, these technologies are succinctly referred to as “Tracking Tools” in this document, unless there is reason to differentiate.
For example, although Cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be inappropriate to talk about Cookies in the context of mobile applications, since they are Tracking Tools that require the presence of a browser. For this reason, within this document the term Cookie is used only to refer specifically to that particular type of Tracking Tool.
Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may, in addition, require the User’s consent. If consent is given, it can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions in this document.
This Application uses Tracking Tools operated directly by the Owner (commonly called “first-party” Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly called “third-party” Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified within this document, such third parties have access to their respective Tracking Tools.
Duration and expiration of Cookies and other similar Tracking Tools may vary depending on what is set by the Owner or each third-party vendor. Some of them expire at the end of the User’s browsing session.
In addition to what is specified in the description of each of the categories below, Users can obtain more detailed and up-to-date information about the duration, as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Tracking Tools – in the privacy policies of the respective third-party providers (via the links made available) or by contacting the Controller.
Activities strictly necessary to ensure the operation of this Application and the provision of the Service
Third Party Tracking Tools
- Protezione dallo SPAMQuesto tipo di servizi analizza il traffico di questa Applicazione, potenzialmente contenente Dati Personali degli Utenti, al fine di filtrarlo da parti di traffico, messaggi e contenuti riconosciuti come SPAM.Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)Google reCAPTCHA è un servizio di protezione dallo SPAM fornito da Google Ireland Limited.
- _GRECAPTCHA: session duration.
- rc::a: undefined
- rc::b: session duration
- rc::c: session duration
- _iub_cs-*: 1 year
- Tag ManagementThis type of service is functional for the centralized management of tags or scripts used on this Application.
Other activities involving the use of Tracking Tools.
This Application uses Tracking Tools to provide a personalized user experience, enabling better management of personal settings and interaction with external networks and platforms.
- Viewing content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This Application uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze Users’ behavior with the goal of improving the Service.
- Servizi di statistica anonimizzataI servizi in questa sezione permettono al Titolare di elaborare e gestire statistiche in forma anonima grazie all’uso di Strumenti di Tracciamento di prima parte.Google Analytics con IP anonimizzato (Google Ireland Limited)Google Analytics è un servizio di analisi web fornito da Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizza i Dati Personali raccolti allo scopo di tracciare ed esaminare l’utilizzo di questa Applicazione, compilare report e condividerli con gli altri servizi sviluppati da Google.
Google potrebbe utilizzare i Dati Personali per contestualizzare e personalizzare gli annunci del proprio network pubblicitario.
- AMP_TOKEN: 1 hour
- _ga: 2 years
- _gac*: 3 months
- _gat: 1 minute
- _gid: 1 day
- StatisticaI servizi contenuti nella presente sezione permettono al Titolare del Trattamento di monitorare e analizzare i dati di traffico e servono a tener traccia del comportamento dell’Utente.Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)Google Analytics è un servizio di analisi web fornito da Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizza i Dati Personali raccolti allo scopo di tracciare ed esaminare l’utilizzo di questa Applicazione, compilare report e condividerli con gli altri servizi sviluppati da Google.
- AMP_TOKEN: 1 hour
- _ga: 2 years
- _gac*: 3 months
- _gat: 1 minute
- _gid: 1 day
How to manage preferences and give or revoke consent
There are several ways to manage preferences related to Tracking Tools and to give or revoke consent where necessary:
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools directly through their device settings – for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Using special browser or device features, it is also possible to remove previously saved Tracking Tools.
Other Tracking Tools in the local browser memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
Locate the settings related to Tracking Tools.
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage Cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
Users can also manage certain Mobile Application Tracking Tools by disabling them through the appropriate device settings, such as mobile advertising settings or tracking-related settings in general (Users can consult their device settings to locate the relevant one).
Consequences of withholding consent
Users are free to decide whether or not to give consent. However, note that the Tracking Tools enable this Application to provide a better experience and enhanced functionality to Users (consistent with the purposes outlined in this document). Therefore, in the absence of the User’s consent, the Owner may not be able to provide the related functionality.
Square Marketing SRL –
VAT 04493430237 –
REA VR-425363 –
Share capital €20,000.00 i.v.
+39 0442 07 0007
Via Guglielmo Oberdan 10 Cerea (VR)
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Given the objective complexity of identifying tracking technologies, Users are encouraged to contact the Owner should they wish to receive further information regarding the use of such technologies on this Application.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual using this Application who, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small portions of data stored within the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g., cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags, and fingerprinting – that allows tracking Users, for example, by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.
Last modified: February 1, 2023